Location: Northern NB
If so, Prime Material Handling Equipment Limited would love to hear from you!
We are the largest company in Atlantic Canada dedicated exclusively to material handling equipment; we have been providing our customers with high quality equipment, rentals, parts, and service since 1993. With branches located in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, we are looking for a Field Technician in the Northern New Brunswick Area (Miramichi/Bathurst/Campbellton Area) reporting to our Moncton Branch.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor you will be responsible for:
· Diagnosing and repairing service equipment.
· Maintaining mechanical and physical condition of service equipment.
· Performing scheduled maintenance work.
· Managing van parts inventory.
· Maintaining customer’s equipment in a cost-effective manner.
· Responding to customer requests for service as assigned by the Service Dispatcher.
· Arriving at the customer’s site to determine the nature of the problem requiring repair.
· Determining if the parts required for the repair are on hand.
· Completing service reports and job timecards.
· Reviewing service reports with the customer and obtaining their authorization in regard to the competition of work.
· Checking with the Service Dispatcher before leaving the customer’s site to determine next customer scheduling.
· Working and adhering to the Company’s occupational health and safety guidelines.
· Completing paperwork that forms the basis for the Company’s service revenue billing system on a timely basis.
· Attending training as directed by supervisor.
· Other duties as assigned by the Service Supervisor and Service Dispatcher.
· Red Seal Automotive Technician Certification would be considered an asset.
· Previous experience in an industrial environment considered a strong asset.
· Previous electrical, diesel, hydraulic and heavy-duty equipment technical experience considered strong assets.
· Good analytical skills to diagnose mechanical problems with minimal supervision.
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with customers in a varying range of situation.
· Ability to manage multiple jobs at one time.
· Ability to complete paperwork for multiple jobs accurately and timely.
· Ability to lift over 70 pounds repeatedly.
Prime Material Handling Equipment offers a competitive salary and benefit plan in a family-oriented, safe, and respectful work environment that continually encourages its greatest assets to learn and develop!
Develop your career with us by submitting your resume via email to:
No Phone Calls