Location: Dartmouth Branch.
Are you a Sales Professional looking for the next step in your career? A “Face-to-Face” sales career with minimal over-night travel – 2 nights per month on average, servicing Prince Edward Island.
We are the leading company in Atlantic Canada that sells and services material handling
equipment. We’re big enough to provide you with growth and opportunities, but we’re small
enough that everyone will know you on a first name basis. You may also like to know that Prime
offers a full benefits program, including a Retirement Savings Plan (RSP).
A unique opportunity to join our team as a Sales Representative awaits you. If you’re a self-
motivated individual who is passionate about customer service, a strategic thinker, and have the
ability to inspire others, this position is for you.
As a Sales Representative, you will:
● Respond to customer inquiries and facilitate customer relations.
● Direct sales leads and coordinate sales activity accordingly.
● Coordinate any required administrative actions (i.e. quotes, PM paperwork).
● Provide additional support to the Sales Team as requested.
● 5-7years experience in face-to-face sales and/or customer service.
● Knowledge and experience a fast paced environment
● Strong customer service skills.
● Superior time management skills.
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
● Experience in the Material Handling sector would be considered an asset.
● A motivational team player demeanor.
Salary Range: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 + Commission
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.