Water Recovery System / KARCHER Mississippi Water Recovery System
KARCHER MISSISSIPPI WATER RECOVERY SYSTEM
|Type||Water Recovery System||Tank Capacity||27 Gal|
|Amps||15a||Vac Motor||8 Stage 100 CFM 97″|
|Power Cord Length||15 Feet||Vac Hose Length||50 Feet|
SKU: 1.103-516.0 Category: Water Recovery System
- optional) Caster wheels
- Simple curbside controls for easy use and compact design.
- 15′ power cord for an extended reach.
- 3 stage vacuum motor delivers 100 CFM, 100″ sealed lift vacuum for a constant pull. The unit is rated for water up to 120° F and compatible with surface cleaners and hot water machines.
- Quick access through top of the unit to filter basket to catch solids
- Reliable 120v transfer pump capable of transferring 30 GPM of water to the holding tank.
- Integrated molded handles provide a solid grip and easy loading and transportation.
- Bolt-on mounting system configured on the base to mount to a trailer for portability from site to site transportation.
- High density polyethylene recovery tank for excellent thermal and chemical resistance, excellent impact resistance, and UV protected for longer life.
- The tank holds 27 gallons of water and has an optional caster wheel kit for easy site mobility.
- Power options 120v 15amp or can be ran off a 3500 watt generator.
- High water shutdown to protect the unit.
- Plumb the bulk head fitting to an auxiliary tank for larger volume recovery needs.