Prime Material Handling Equipment Limited
Account Manager – Nova Scotia
Are you a self-motivated Sales Professional with a strong customer focused approach interested in building a career with a well-established organization?
If so, Prime Material Handling Equipment Limited would like to hear from you!
We are the largest company in Atlantic Canada dedicated exclusively to material handling equipment; we have been providing our customers with high quality equipment, rentals, parts, and service since 1993. With branches located in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, we are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team in Nova Scotia.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing sales assignments. Establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers within a defined geographic area
- Selling new and used equipment, rentals, maintenance programs and other products made available by the company
- Implementing initiative sales strategies to ensure the organization’s profitability in the products and services sold
- Identifying objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings
- Forecasting revenue streams and market share on an annual basis
- Remaining current on product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, and advertising trends
- Travelling on a regular basis is a requirement for this position (with very little overnight travel)
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales focused position is required. Experience in industrial sales is a definite asset
- Previous sales training is considered a must
- Completion of a university degree or college diploma in Business Administration and/or Marketing is considered a strong asset
- A self-starter with a strong leadership ability and a zest for trying new ideas and strategies
- An ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- An ability to achieve a balance between organizational and customer needs
- A business acumen with an on-going energy of building a strong customer case
- An ability to work with a diverse range of customers
- Confidence, drive, and enthusiasm
- Excellent decision-making skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- A valid Driver’s License and current and suitable Driver’s Abstract
Salary + Commission
Prime Material Handling Equipment Limited offers a competitive salary, medical & dental plan, RSP and other benefits in a family-oriented, safe, and respectful work environment that continually encourages its greatest assets to learn and develop!
Develop your career with us by submitting your resume via email email@example.com